June Grants, Accelerators and Initiatives - Oh My!
Open up! June deadline grants enclosed⏰
Here is your June grant roundup, for aspiring and current business owners! We have each grant listed so you can see quickly which one your business is eligible for with the due dates and additional application pieces.
Whether you're just starting out or looking to grow your existing business, our grant newsletter can help you access the financial support you need to achieve your goals. Don't miss out on this invaluable resource – subscribe for the full list!
Cartier Women’s initiative is to encourage entrepreneurial solutions designed to close gaps of access, outcome, or opportunity for communities that have been underrepresented or underserved.
While the other regional and thematic awards of the Cartier Women’s Initiative focus on supporting women, this pilot award is open to all genders.
•US$ 100,000 grant for each first-place awardee
• US$ 60,000 grant for each second-place awardee
• US$ 30,000 grant for each third-place awardee
Human and social capital support
Should demonstrate that its main purpose is to work towards closing gaps of access, outcome, or opportunity for underserved or underrepresented communities
For-Profit business type
Should be between 1-6 years of operation
Revenue generated for at least a year
Less than $2 million received in dilutive funding as of the date of the application
Applicant must fill one of the main leadership positions such as CEO, COO, CTO, general manager, or managing director of the business
Business must be majority owned by its founders and team members
Must be 18 years of age at the time of application
Willing to commit to participating in the fellowship program from January 2024 to January 2025
To apply, you need to complete the online application form and provide the supporting documentation listed below.
• Your Resume
• Your business registration document
• Your business financial statements for the most recent financial year (unaudited acceptable)• Your pitch deck: we are not looking for a specific format, just submit an existing pitch deck that accurately describes the impact of your business. This can be an investor presentation or a product presentation (no more than 15 pages max.).
• A one-minute video of yourself in which you answer the following questions:
- What is your motivation behind solving the problem that you have identified?
- What is the impact you wish to create through your solution?
- What do you wish to gain/contribute to the Cartier Women’s Initiative community?
• Your business’ impact framework (Theory of Change)
• Your business’ competitive landscape
• 3 additional attachments of your choice: the image of a product, brochure, press, article, research, etc.
These documents must be submitted with the online application and cannot be sent separately.
WomensNet founded the “Amber Grant” in 1998. The grant was set up with one goal in mind: to honor the memory of a very special young woman, Amber Wigdahl, who died at just 19 years old — before realizing her business dreams.
Monthly, quarterly, and yearly grants are available
$10,000 Monthly Amber Grant
$25,000 Annual Amber Grant
$10,000 Quarterly Startup Grant
$10,000 Quarterly Non-Profit Grant
At least 75% of business is women-owned
$15 application fee
One application is applied to all available grants
No financial information needed
The Literacy Opportunity Fund awards grants to nonprofit organizations within the United States that provide literacy services directly to students.
The Literacy Opportunity Fund distributes grants of $3,000 to $6,000 to support general operating expenses.